If you love running or training for upcoming competition, chances are that you would have different pairs of running shoes. Having different pairs means you can ease off or go hard on your training routine, and it can also help you with different things that you never try before.
Pretty sure you have a favorite running shoe that you usually go for on a daily, I have it too but its already asking for retirement 🙂 This is why I collected the top 10 daily running shoes, incase you are looking for replacement. These running shoes are gathered based on reviews, people who vouch for them and their product rating.
Let us check out the best daily running shoes!
Puma Ignite EvoKNIT
Puma has landed on the latest craze among the runners community, they produced a premium knit-like upper. This running shoe tries to mix fashion, sports by featuring an innovative mid-height upper that hugs your foot unlike from previous version. Has a good arch support, a flexible ride and tons of comfort if you are looking for a stylish running shoe.
- It feels really good, according to the reviews
- Several were highly-appreciative of the shoe’s excellent color combinations. Several runners highly appreciate the shoe’s color combination
- The upper design offers a sock-like fit
- Offers outsole durability, according to some runners
- Works well for your strenght training
- Impresive traction, and has a flexible sole
- This running shoe is expensive
- Some runners noticed the lacks of support as a running shoe
- Other runners wanted a different width options
New Balance 860 v7
The New Balance 860 V7 offers performance, a great stability running shoe and will not dissappoint if you are looking for supprt. It also provides a great combination of cushioning, breathability and comfort.
- Offers great stability and support
- The no-sew construction has reduced the risk of blisters and irritation, according to some runners
- Upper is soft and breathable
- A comfortable running shoe which offers a great cushioning and responsive ride
- There’s an added cushioning in the heel area that provides with a more comfortable foot lock down
- Expensive running shoe
- A bit heavy to some runners
- Offers limited color options
Under Armour Threadborne Slingflex
Under Armour Thredborne Slingflex is for runners who are looking for comfortable and responsive neutral running shoe. Offers a knit upper that is very soft against your skin. A well-cushioned and lightweight running shoe, that is designed to be more stylish design that you can wear daily.
- This shoe offers remarkable comfortability, great for daily usage
- Most runners like the snug fit of the shoe
- Many fashionistas admired the overall look and design of the shoe.
- Runners appreciate lightweight, which helps them to run without worrying about the weight
- Offers a flexible, smooth and natural ride
- One size smaller than the usual
- Doesn’t provide sufficient arch support, according to some runners
Adidas Adistar Boost ESM
The Adistar Boost ESM is a running shoe that is enjoyed by most runners, high quality materials and the shoe works well. It offers a mild support in the mid-foot and realible for neutral runners.
- The flexible upper provides seamless support for comfort
- Runners were very satisfied with the shoe’s external heel counter, improving the fit on rear area
- Most runners loved the cushioning system that the shoe brings, offers a smooth and responsive ride
- It is an expensive running shoe
- Has a stiff mid-sole and unresponsive
- Outsole was too thin, durability is in question
The Adidas Tracerocker received a positive response from running community, this is a neutral running shoe. It can handle trails and daily running, though some reported that they didn’t like the mid-sole and its fit.
- Designand aesthetics is a big plus to running community
- Offers comfort, lightweight and true to its size
- Traction capability of the outsole was great, according to some runners
- This shoe is durable and can last a long time, grate for a daily running shoe
- Few runners complained about the fit being too narrow
- The mid-sole part is a bit rigit, cushioning wasn’t very soft or responsive
- Can caused some discomfort for long running sessions
Nike Air Zoom Winflo 4
The Nike Air Zoom Winflo 4 offers a responsive ride in a very well-cushioned running shoe. It is sleek and stylish and it comes in a very decent colors, offers a neutral running shoe that is suitable for most runners that are looking for high comfort and great durability in a running shoe.
- A very comfortable running shoe, according to most reviews
- Has a sufficient room in the forefoot area
- Offers a great snug-like fit
- Very affordable price
- The arch is a bit narrow, according to some runners
- Some found the shoe a little loose in the heel area, but tight on other parts
- Some find it a bit on the heavy side
Under Armour Charged Bandit 3
The Under Armour Charged Bandit 3 is made from lightweight and breathable material, it is a comfortable running shoe. This is the most recommended running shoe for beginners and seasoned runners, which aims to deliver a consistent performance.
- Many runners like the upper material being lightweight and extremely breathable
- Provides a snug and secure fit, overall foot support
- Majority of the buyers love the comfortable it offers
- Some though the midsole was lacking in arch support
- Not great for wet trails, not enough traction
- Some find the toe box being too narrow and unconfortable
Brooks Glycerin 15
The Brooks Glycerin 15 is lighter than ever, a neutral road running shoe that offers premium comfort and fit. It is most commented as reliable running shoe when doing short runs or light workouts.
- Most users like the Brooks Glycerin 15 as a comfortable running shoe
- Most runners like the fit of the shoe and feels just right
- Some said that the quality of the shoe and features are worth its price
- Offers great cushioning, lightweight and highly praised by runners
- One size smaller than the usual
- Doesn’t offer much arch support
- The collar of the show would rub the low ankles of the runner
- Not durable as some runners claim, after using it for 60-70miles
Brooks Ghost 10
- Some runners appreciate the high-performance construction
- The shoe felt very comfortable
- The sole unit felt sturdy yet comfortable and less bulky
- The shoe felt like it was well made
- Has a shoelace holder at the top of the tongue
- One runner observed the sole unit coming loose after using it four times
- Some reported that the underfoot platform was too low, and quality of cushioning was sacrificed
- Not enough arch support from the shoe, according to some reviews
- Durability is in question with this shoe
Adidas Ultra Boost Uncaged
Adidas Ultra Boost Uncage offers great comfort and security to runners. The cushioning system is well-made and its overall performance is worth its price.
- Runners love the new design of Adidas Ultra Boost Uncaged
- It is now more lightweight than before, comfortable and will last long time
- Offers a responsive performance and durability
- Overall quality is reliable
- A few runners noted that the width of the Adidas Ultra Boost Uncaged was a bit tight.
- Few runners found that the width was a bit tight
- It lacks mid-foot support, which could help you runners for performance running
- The garter-like collar can irritate your skin
Hope you found the list helpful and you’ve learned something new about the best daily running shoes for 2017, if you have a favorite running shoe that is not on the list, please let us know in the comments and we will make sure to check it out.