Now, if you are just starting out or getting serious about your running, one of the most important thing that you need to consider is comfort. You want to feel good and make sure that your foot is well-supported, and protected from any injury that may occur. This what Under Armour running shoes are best at.
Under Armour has a good reputation in the running community by producing high-quality sports gear including running shoes, which offer a great comfort and stability which helps you to perform better.
Their running shoes are all in-depth research and well tested to make sure you get the things you wanted for a running shoe. From materials, to breathability, traction and other feature, they make sure they are on top of it.
Under Armour is on top-tier in terms of running shoes, along with Adidas, Nike, and Brooks. They know their stuff and runners love their shoes!
Today, we are going to list down the top 10 Under Armour running shoes, and also discuss their pros and cons to help you pick out the best running shoes for you.
Under Armour Micro G Speed Swift 2
The Under Armour Micro G Speed Swift 2 is a great choice for runners who are looking for a running shoe that is between maximum cushioning and minimalist design, according to other runners, this is the right combination of comfort, responsiveness, style, and good price.
- Very comfortable to run in, according to runners
- Snug fit, prevents any chafing of the skin against the side walls
- Runners mentioned that they liked the look and design
- Affordable for its quality
- You need to go one size up than your usual
- Not durable, according to some runners
Under Armour Fuse FST
Under Armour Fuse FST is another excellent neutral running shoes that is ready for any track day. May runners appreciate the versatility, construction and design, it also has a lot of praise of review that you can even use this as your everyday sneaker. Though, some noticed the lack of padding and support, still a great shoe because of its adaptability and price.
- Underfoot platform was comfortable
- The shoe felt light according to most runners
- Fit was true to size
- Can accommodate a wide foot
- A few users found the shoe to be a tad narrow for female version
- There was a lack of padding in the forefoot, thus causing some pressure on the toes
- Not supportive and comfortable enough for running
Under Armour SpeedForm Gemini 3
You will appreciate the Under Armour SpeedForm Gemini 3 if you are looking for neutral road running shoe, it is efficient and great on your feet. It is lightweight, molds naturally to your feet and breathable. SpeedForm Gemini 3 is a great successor of the Gemini 2 series.
- Runners love the fact that this is a lightweight running shoe
- Will keep your foot dry due to its breathability materials
- Offers great cushioning and performance
- Toe box is a bit tight, according to some runners
- Has a stiffer underfoot platform
Under Armour Charged Rebel
Several runners had a great experience with Under Armour Charged Rebel, mainly because it delivers the performance you need and offers durability, cushioning, support and new design.
- Runners stated that the shoe was comfortable, they use it as a daily
- Offers great cushioning and support
- Great for long distance runs
- Offers a new design for a running shoe
- Others noted that the shoe was made of cheap and flimsy materials
- Not durable as they claim
- Back of the shoe can rubbed against your Achilles
Under Armour Micro G Assert 6
Under Armour Micro G Assert 6 is the 6th generation of Micro G Assert, making it more comfortable and less taxing to the wearer. It is also a neutral running shoe that can you used for different activities, even in the gym. The design allows you to wear as a sports shoe, and casual as well.
- The upper part is made up of lightweight materials, breathable and comfortable
- Keeps your foot locked and in place
- Has EVA sock liner, adds cushioning to underfoot area
- Provides superb traction
- One size smaller than your usual
Under Armour SpeedForm Fortis Vent
Another well-cushioned running shoe from Under Armour SpeedForm Fortis Vent, it will asist your foot making it comfortable and unrestricted. This is great for neutral runners, helping you perform better and will last.
- Lightweight, breathable and durable mesh material
- Next to skin comfort built, which is great for runners
- Has adjustable lock-down strap that will keep your foot in place
- Dual-layer platform which absorbs shock, and enables you to be efficient.
- It is one size smaller than your usual
- Rear area can irritate the heel, according to some runners
Under Armour SpeedForm Apollo 2
This is the updated version of Under Armour SpeedForm Apollo 2, it offers durability, flexible and well-cushioned running shoe, this is perfect for uptempo pace training for competition.
- SpeedForm Apollo 2 is very comfortable
- Upper construction is very breathable, and durable
- Features arch reinforcement construction for foot guidance
- Rubber outsole adds flexibility and durability
- On the cheap side
- The thread of the shoe is not durable
- A bit heavier from its previous version
Under Armour SpeedForm Slingride TRI
Under Armour SpeedForm Slingride TRI has excellent comfort, breathability, remarkable responsiveness and a very stylish looks. It has all the attention from many neutral runners who are looking for this kind of improvements in the running shoe market.
- Offers great comfort, breathability and responsive
- Many runners loved the overall look
- Very lightweight
- Glove-like fit which you can wear even without a sock
- Doesn’t offer sufficient support for running, according to some runners
- Not durable and quality was poor, according to a review
Under Armour Charged Bandit 3
Under Armour Charged Bandit 3 is made of breathable material, which makes it a comfortable running shoe. Charged Bandit 3 is usually recommended for beginners, and seasoned runners, which aims to provide great performance for longer distance runs. Most runners are satisfied by the traction and support it offers, others find it a great option.
- Upper material is made of lightweight and extremely breathable
- Provides a secure fit and great support
- Buyers love the shoe as being comfortable
- Some runners find it was lacking arch support
- Not enough traction on wet trails
- Some mentioned the narrow toe box
If you’re a fan of Under Armour and your favorite running shoe is not on the list, please let us know and we will add it.
We hope that these 10 best Under Armour running shoes would help you when choosing for your next pair, and give you a comfortable running experience. Make sure you test them out to make sure they are the right one for you.